Wednesday, April 25, 2012

INSIDERS..



if possible to shape me to be smitten with Caesar,
 What others can is what Im capable of,
 first I had it earlier,
 is meant to come and say,
 is a conversation I think,
 next to no shark paragraph to call you,
lets talk with to understand each not to regret,

 while all it does not need to call them,
 we have made some of the differences to be understood,
 those few .. 
who do not want congratulations for our transgressions,
  in the shape of me,

 at least then lets feel each other sisters and brothers,
 maybe I said so even when I am bad,
 not my leadership will be good,
 evil that may distort our thing is me and my leadership, 
perhaps introduced for this,

 for if I had the opportunity to take photos wether to be taken
I will like that on a hundred shillings,
 one that the direction in which ones understands,
 and time goes we will be elected,
 because I see our strength hours end,
 two at him,
 one for us, 
this is the worst happens to us,
 maybe we should not know what that means but my request is that,
 one of this chapter of my being there,
 I know You as I come 
then come and tell,
 composed as a story for those who will be too late.

lets not return our life back to childhood without knowing we will deliver where our childrens,
 because we should give way to those with many childrens,
 as other they can help them selves,
even if it means by themselves have a thin reasons that need power to pass,
 we say thinning to pass their best to say we got sick of ideas and We thickens it becomes bad for review,

we must  find our ways
that exceed  more must be characterized by its additional to be  more, 
it's true life was difficult but this current is more,
 none who knew survival probably not explain,
 what we want will bring disaster,
 I do not mean maybe, 

speak to questions of the world remember this statement,
 I asked why the questions of the world answer came to be that 
it is the question of the world,
 we can not go to questions with answers We left from who?
 meaning as schools have come up in a different language,
 this is not done because school is to learn

and if you want to learn is to learn something that you want to learn,
 it does not surprise but a very amazing people we've gone to school for what? 
noted only because so many have read the questions have no answers being.
Maybe if I finish the goal to be understandable,
 because it would be from a different picture with my brothers and sisters and say we knew that, 
they mean their always,
 without cared object,
 surely advertising we see, 
we have tried turban shape our being and messages differently,
 its all if it is convincing,
 here,

 and if we encourage but has a different way,
because the goal here is the presence of the image only diarrhea there,
 maybe even,
 I remember during the Swahili brethren were an expression of love,
 though you likely still be there,
that I love you too,

 if I drank water and I saw the glass,
 the white man here indeep tells you this is a detail  indeed ..
 yet we still continue to live,
 and be thou my other detail if this is it.
'If you can put my face in those shillings'

 By: Benson G. Makaya,
Tel: +255714 33 66 57.

No comments:

ELEWA 2

  Mateso ya moyo huudhoofisha undani wa mwili,unaweza kubadili mwelekeo hata ule uliotakiwa kuelekea baadaye na kukataa kuelekea hata kwa ku...