Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MY LOVE FOR YOU...

More of my love for you, you increase your pocessions and with how they can,
You make me, When you give me the courage which is suitable to be untold,
You water my flowers, my flowers grows through you,
You  become the leader of the others and me too,
Indeed I will  always love you,

Be with me more closely might increase understandings, for us all...
What a man without anger whether not to do in front of me,
Its decently enough, it’s enough message, you do what’s enough for you to do,
Don’t just walking away and betray, someone is in hurry for the  mean positions as it may portray, People want to own their own that’s in the future there should be no warning,

 Do not let go more as ‘enough’ of satisfaction; 
 I am happy to love you, Try to rise up together; try to be as well not at that moment only the designated to continue, to grow, lets breath that was a tip…
Non even not our harsh, life giving to the child is better than the child’s self, for other thing to be born to the other thing, either you are blind, or indeed is that I should love you, maybe it’s your time, You probably deserved to happen for the first time, the pain you gave me is not a tiny, At when I try even to take the phone and call you, but you’re not here again.

Then I would have  even remember, I remember you my partner, to remember our presence in peripheral, because often you made me here, we have come regardless of things, Although you have the shield but the courage to take my life also.Because of today's nature, today is the day of your day  , today  has to complete that, For fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters who have been together with me, Then I love YOU as my words is within you.

No comments:

ELEWA 2

  Mateso ya moyo huudhoofisha undani wa mwili,unaweza kubadili mwelekeo hata ule uliotakiwa kuelekea baadaye na kukataa kuelekea hata kwa ku...