Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BABY GIRL..

A BUTTYFULL BABYGIRL

ONCE SHE CAME INTO MY LIFE....I  felt no regret as what was going it was just the pasts, but it came a time she deliver something to me, That’s love.

Once you see her smile, you can smile too...once she cry, know she cry for you two, you are genius my beautiful baby!! she knows how her parents feel for her, she knows why God created her, she is an angel, she gives comfort when sadness, she love when you give ,you are the future beautiful role model of mine,im proud for a beautiful baby girl.

She always keeps me fight for I have her, she always gives me hopes for how she use to try, when she try and keep trying, for the love I have I give you a million my lady, I’m sorry for not being there when you needed me, I would love to hear all that your beautiful words and posses you have. Shine my girl my time is not enough .

I better keep all your beauties in my heart as you seem to show it all,
 I LOVE YOU MY BABY GIRL.

No comments:

ELEWA 2

  Mateso ya moyo huudhoofisha undani wa mwili,unaweza kubadili mwelekeo hata ule uliotakiwa kuelekea baadaye na kukataa kuelekea hata kwa ku...