Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A BUTYFULL SLAVE..

 A slave is a slave to him or her self. 
To work out...
is you to move,
 and the word ‘move’ fills an action, that’s moving…
as when we will be together
   ’we will be moving’,
  it also  consider a heart when I talk about it. a heart that knows, 
does not mean to know wrong,
 but to know what you suppose to know.
 I came to realize this time we start to look for our self as maybe as we are moving while not watching our back, 
it’s not what you leave behind..
It’s nothing out there,
 when you look in this two eyes, 
it needs to start moving for a third one; either you see...
 you cannot try to remember. 
I SAY we
 TOGETHER.
He says......
For God ways I accept, 
I praise,
 He WHO raised me up with thy soul faith!!

No comments:

ELEWA 2

  Mateso ya moyo huudhoofisha undani wa mwili,unaweza kubadili mwelekeo hata ule uliotakiwa kuelekea baadaye na kukataa kuelekea hata kwa ku...